Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Grand Opening Set for March 15th!


YAY! The club house is coming along nicely. See previous posts for pics, i'll add more soon. I have booked Kyle Beltran, an amazing jazz pianist and singer for 8-10 pm for our grand opening day, he was my first choice too! I am also hoping to get a talented sl artist to have an exhibition that day. I will work hard to plan a full day of events that day. I think we'll have a great opening.



Check out Kyle's web page if you want to read more about him. I've seen him a few times and really love his music.

Once the club is pretty much done, and it almost is, I'll move on to building some other things for our residents and guests to enjoy. If you know any SL artists, or have any ideas for opening day events I would love to hear from you!

No comments: