Friday, January 30, 2009

UGH! So many changes no Blog posts

So...Blackthorne is Not Dead! Quite the opposite. Its keeping me so busy I haven't had much time to post! We also add Roissy - the Story of O to our community which has been and amazing yet exhausting experience. We know have a community of over 3000 people with 16 sims. I think the largest BDSM community (I am not counting clubs) by far.

I have also been very busy building a new place for Blackthorne. The old club house was just tooo small. The new place is Japanese themed with lots of shibari and a bigger and nice mall. The grand open opening is January 31st! Make sure and be there!

You will see a review soon I promise.

Also combined with Roissy we have started exhibiting art and poetry of the erotic kind. Make sure and check that out too.

No comments: